Thursday, December 30, 2010

my favorite player



This is about my love on ahmad Bustomi. I have always liked soccer but I do not understand real football. since I watch aff suzuki cup 2010 in television there is one player from the Indonesian national team that I like is ahmad Bustomi. Indonesia face that really made me fall in love with him. Initially I did not know who he is, but after I pick out at a few sites about him I am more and more like ahmad Bustomi, from his biography that I read, I have gained valuable lessons that will be of concern to parents and continue to struggle with the challenge. not only for ahmad Bustomi but also for the Indonesian national team continue to fight it the name of this nation. flap your wings and keep flying was as high eagle. Reach for your dreams and believe that one day we would win.


No comments:

Post a Comment