Saturday, April 02, 2011

Seems This Blog Becomes Substitute My Old Diary

from i was child, i do like write on diary, but until now i don't know where is it. about 2 years ago when my birthday, one of my friends gave me a gift and i turns out it is a diary. I'm very grateful for her gift because i really like diary :) since then i always wrote on diary whatever happens in my daily. but several months ago i burned the diary because i felt that diary brings misfortune, distress, and something bad.
i'm really really sorry my friend, not my intention to not appreciate the gift of your but i feel it is not good for me.
maybe this blog could be an outpouring of my heart even thought not all. everything i sharing with GOD :)
(sorry for my grammar, i'm still learning)

No comments:

Post a Comment