Wednesday, April 03, 2013

PERSONAL DESCRIPTION

Hi! Guys. i'm Kiki Purnamasari. You can call me Kiki or whatever you want to call :) i'm a collage student at Gunadarma University. My major is accounting. I was born in Depok and i live in the Depok, West Java, Indonesia.

You know guys... i really really love English, it's very interesting for me. Since 6 years ago i always practice English everyday. I bought many of books of English Grammar. I also got course and take a conversation class. Speaks with English is so fun, isn't it?

I have a dream, you know what? yeah... i wanna work abroad. DUBAI... I don't know why i'm choosing that country but i really really wanna go there.

oh my.. almost forget. I wanna tell you little about my self. my friends said that i'm crazy but i'm a nice person. I love make a friend with boys. Well, i think that's all. Thank you and have a nice day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment