Monday, May 27, 2013

Hello... I am a HIJABER

Mei, 2013. I decided to worn hijab. Allah has gave me a guidance in my dream. well, it's sounds like a joke but i'm sure about that. I wore hijab while my Mom's birthday. I saw her smile, I saw her happiness in her face when she look at me wore hijab. You need to know that i'm note wearing it because it follows the trend. I'm wearing it because of obligations as a muslim woman.

"and say to believing woman, that they may withhold partial vision, maintain dignity and not show her jewelery (her body apart), from the obvious (must be open - face and hands). and let them tell her scarf to her neck and chest and no jewelery show (her body), except to her husband, father, father of her husband, her children, her husband's children, brothers/sisters, children of her brothers/sisters, the children of women fellow sisters, her slave, the man who runs obligations but do not have the desire (of woman), and children who do not have the sense to the genitalia of woman. and do not let them tap her feet, so that people know the hidden jewels. and repent to Allah all of you, believers, in order that you're lucky."
(QS.An-Nur : 31)

"not acceptable prayer except that adult women wearing khimar (headscraf)."
(HR.Ahmad, Abu Daud, Tirmidji, bn Majah)

There are many commands of Allah to muslim women to wear hijab but only some that I wrote in my blog. Of the letter that i'm sure and believe, that I was not wearing hijab because nobody but Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment